Awel Y Berwyn
holiday cottage in North Wales
with magnificent mountain views views and easy access to local shops and pubs
Sleeps 4 - 6
5 star reviews
Awel Y Berwyn
Find peace and comfort at this cosy holiday cottage in North Wales. The ease of accessibility that comes with the all ground-floor layout and gated off-road driveway makes this property ideal for elderly guests.
Inside you’ll find all the utensils and amenities you need for a relaxing self-catering escape. Enjoy glorious mountain views while sizzling up an alfresco feast on the barbecue in the enclosed garden.
The local pub is two minutes from the front door and walking routes through beautiful mountain scenery lie in every direction. The highest waterfall in Wales tumbles within a gentle hour’s walk, serine lakes and historic market towns are a short distance away and the peaks and valleys of Snowdonia lie within easy traveling distance.
- All Ground floor
- Master bedroom with a king size bed
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Lounge with fold-out sofa bed
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Electric oven, 7-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
- Freeview TV
- Enclosed garden with barbeque
- Off-road driveway with space for two cars
Gas central heating
Bed linen & towels provided
- Travel cot & highchair available
- Two pets welcome
to check availability